Need to feel lighter and regain a healthier body? Water, fruit, vegetables and it becomes possible with the water detox.
The holidays are over and we want to feel lighter. With all the good food and delicious desserts that we ate one wants to purify to regain a healthier body. What better than the water detox to clean our body !
What is detox water?
If water is not your thing, you’ll love the water detox. It is a vitamin drink made based on water, fruit or vegetables. Far less bland than a water bottle. Leaving infuse fruits and vegetables in water, you get their benefits while cleansing your body. Most ? You moisturize your body and this seems less boring.
How to prepare a water detox?
All you need is water, fruit or vegetable (or both), a jar with a lid (or gourd) and straw. Now, it’s your turn to play.
- Fill the container with water.
- Wash your fruits and vegetables and cut them into pieces.
- Place the fruit in your water jar and close the lid.
- After 30 minutes, the water begins to take the taste of the foods you have chosen. For this to be effective, let infuse for a whole night in the refrigerator (for freshness) or at room temperature.
- Insert a straw into your jar and enjoy your water detox. Why a straw? To drink without fruit bothersome.
- Feel free to eat fruits and vegetables of your water detox.
The benefits of fruits and vegetables
Drinking water infused with fruits and vegetables, yes, but how to know what effects this can have on our bodies? Whatever happens, drink (or eat) their food never hurt you. You will cleanse your body and it will do good to your body. Choose foods that you like and let your imagination.
But if you are one of those who like to know more, here is an overview of the benefits of foods commonly used for detox water.
Strawberries: They are rich in antioxidants, vitamin C and are very low in calories.
Lemons: Rich in vitamin C, they are also known as a medicinal plant. They help you fight against tonsillitis, flu, headaches, colds, etc. Lemon also improves your digestion.
Oranges: Rich in fiber, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants compound, they are great for your water detox. This also improves your immune system to fight against external aggression.
Mint: This is a very powerful antioxidant that tastes good.
These foods are only an overview of a wide range of fruits and vegetables that you can use. If you want more details on the benefits of your favorite fruits and vegetables, do a little research.
There are so many fruits and vegetables that you like that you do not know where to start. Check out some combinations for your detox water that are very appreciated.
- Strawberry, lemon, mint
- Orange, lemon
- Lemon, cucumber, mint
- Strawberry, kiwi
- Watermelon basilica
- Lemon, cucumber, mint, ginger
- Raspberry, strawberry, blueberry, basil (or mint
- Grapefruit, lemon, orange
You will love the detox water for healthier body!